Wednesdays Suck*

Wednesdays totally suck.

It’s not the beginning of the week after a nice weekend.

It’s not Thursday…which is almost Friday..which is almost the weekend.

It’s Wednesday. The day that just reminds you that week is only half over.

So watch this on repeat until you have a permanent smile on your face!

Thanks to Melissa for sharing this on For The Love :-)

11 Responses to “Wednesdays Suck”

Three-Cookies — March 2, 2011 @ 3:33 am

Now I understand why Wednesday was one of the popular days to have a party:)

notyet100 — March 2, 2011 @ 6:24 am

but i luv wednesday,..its like feel day good for me

Happy When Not Hungry — March 2, 2011 @ 7:15 am

Hahah this is so true, but that video just made my day!

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean — March 2, 2011 @ 7:36 am

happy Wednesday, girl! at least you don’t have a medical nutrition therapy test like i do!! AND at least you don’t have to sit through an hour and half of biochemistry like i do! hope that brightened your day :)

Lauren @ Pineapple Pizza — March 2, 2011 @ 7:57 am

I have that on my blog too! Gosh, I wish I was that amused by things.

sally — March 2, 2011 @ 10:36 am

Sooo cute! Makes my Wednesday totally better! Thanks for sharing!

Dionne @ Try Anything Once — March 2, 2011 @ 12:02 pm

There is something about a baby laugh that is contagious. I like this video WAY better than Wednesdays. Thank you for sharing!

Dionne

ErinsFoodFiles — March 2, 2011 @ 7:47 pm

Perfect example of why expensive toys are unneccesary!

Anna Johnston — March 3, 2011 @ 1:15 am

I’m such a fan of ‘Hump Day’! Love the video, anyone laughing is contagious. Thanks for sharing. :)

Eliana — March 3, 2011 @ 3:03 pm

So I didn’t see this until Thursday but it made me even happier than knowing that tomorrow is Friday.

Erin — March 4, 2011 @ 11:59 am

Wednesday’s an ok day for me. It’s Tuesday that gets to me because it’s the day before the week is half over. Monday is worse tho, bc if you have the unfortunate situation to really not like your job like me, then it’s a really hard day :*(

And the video totally cheered me up :) Thx!