{Wordless Wednesday} Puerto Rico In Photos*

The majority of these were taken with a 35mm 1.8 lens.  The others were with an iPhone.

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

35 Responses to “{Wordless Wednesday} Puerto Rico In Photos”

Kathryn — November 16, 2011 @ 11:39 am

Awesome pics! The colours are just so vibrant! And the pictures of you guys in the pool are just brilliant!

Chey — November 16, 2011 @ 11:58 am

New to your blog. Loved the pics, Looks like you are having tons of fun!

DessertForTwo — November 16, 2011 @ 12:04 pm

I love these photos! I love the bridal party in the pool! SO fun! :)

And the last picture totally made me laugh out loud!

Such beautiful ladies in such a beautiful place :D

Cassie — November 16, 2011 @ 12:15 pm

Best. Movie. Ever. Love the action pics!

Beautiful photos, I can’t imagine how beautiful it was in person!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — November 16, 2011 @ 12:52 pm

The pool – hilarious. And the last 4/movie pics – totally awesome. I kind of want to go watch that movie now :)

raquel from Florida — November 16, 2011 @ 1:03 pm

Oh!!! So much fun and great pictures. And Baby…..heheheh!

Alison @ Ingredients, inc. — November 16, 2011 @ 1:55 pm

omg this looks like a blast! Great photos!

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga — November 16, 2011 @ 1:58 pm

Beyond gorgeous!!!

So the 35mm 1.8 lens..this is the lens you just bought, right?

Do you love it? Recommend it? Think you’ll be able to use it for food photography?

You have me *this close* to buying it!!

brandi — November 16, 2011 @ 2:20 pm

you got some great shots! love that you all jumped in the pool with those fancy dresses on.

and that last series of pictures is cracking me up!

Heather of Kitchen Concoctions — November 16, 2011 @ 2:42 pm

Beautiful pictures! For some reason now I feel like I need a beach vacation!

Leah | So, How's It Taste? — November 16, 2011 @ 2:56 pm

Your pics are gorgeous! I love how you girls jumped in the pool and I’m still laughing hysterically at the last pics!

Suzanne (Kokocooks) — November 16, 2011 @ 3:26 pm

Awesome photos! Looks like you had a great time. How long did the guy stay up in the last photo? Were you singing “I’ve Had The Time of My Life” while they acted it out?

• Jessica replied: — November 16th, 2011 @ 11:57 pm

Not long! They actually had to do it twice because I missed it the first time. lol!

…and of course we sang! It wouldn’t have been the same otherwise! ;-)

Eva @ Eva Bakes — November 16, 2011 @ 3:34 pm

Loved the photos at the end – too bad one of them wasn’t wearing a dress. :)

• Jessica replied: — November 16th, 2011 @ 11:57 pm

That is EXACTLY what is missing from those photos. :-D

Memo to myself: Next time bring an extra sundress.

sippitysup — November 16, 2011 @ 3:41 pm

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! GREG

ErinsFoodFiles — November 16, 2011 @ 3:45 pm

Looks like you had a fabulous trip!

mis-cakes — November 16, 2011 @ 4:49 pm

woo hoo it’s letting me comment!!!! It never lets me comment.

love your pics. the dirty dancing moment is AWESOME!!!!

• Jessica replied: — November 16th, 2011 @ 11:58 pm

:-( I wonder why you can never comment! But I am so glad you got to this time!!!

Liz — November 16, 2011 @ 4:55 pm

FUN! I love your “wordless wednesday” idea. Beautiful pictures. It looks like you had a blast!

Joan Nova — November 16, 2011 @ 6:24 pm

Oh, no…the bridesmaids ended up in the pool. Beautiful shots, a few I recognize.

Ann — November 16, 2011 @ 6:45 pm

What FUN photos! It looks like everyone had a great time!

Katrina — November 16, 2011 @ 7:41 pm

How freaking fun is this!?! Looks like such an awesome trip!

Joanne — November 16, 2011 @ 8:58 pm

Awesome. You look like you had a blast!

Jeanette — November 16, 2011 @ 9:19 pm

Fun pictures – you’re making me wish I was on the beach right now! Love the pool scene!

Nutmeg Nanny — November 16, 2011 @ 9:58 pm

Such fun pictures! I love the shot of everyone in the pool!

Jorge Segarra — November 16, 2011 @ 11:33 pm

@Suzanne, I only managed to keep him up there for a few seconds. He weighs 80 lbs soaking wet. As an added bonus, that guy was the groom and yes the others standing with Jess were all singing the song while that scene played out. :-P

Alaina — November 17, 2011 @ 3:54 am

These pictures are beautiful!! The colors are amazing!! I want to go back so badly now! Isn’t it such a gorgeous and fun place to vacation!

JulieD — November 17, 2011 @ 2:05 pm

Beautiful!!! Looks like y’all had so much fun!

Jen @ BeantownBaker.com — November 27, 2011 @ 9:56 pm

We love PR! Looks like you had a great time.

The Novice Chef » Pan Fried Plantains — January 13, 2012 @ 1:04 am

[...] are to Puerto Ricans, like Pie is to Americans. Could you imagine what would happen if someone said they wouldn’t [...]

The Novice Chef » Surullitos (Cheese Corn Sticks) — May 30, 2012 @ 12:01 am

[...] way more likely to whip up a combination of Southern & Tex-Mex foods. Ever since I wrote about going to Puerto Rico, I get tons of emails from readers asking for easy Puerto Rican recipes. In the past, I have [...]

The Novice Chef » Blueberry Mojito — May 24, 2013 @ 9:57 am

[...] Bacardi for the taste and price, but also because I have gotten the chance to visit the factory in Puerto Rico more than [...]

The Novice Chef » Devils Food Cupcakes & a Baby Shower for Erin! — June 27, 2013 @ 11:17 pm

[...] but with Erin it was really like seeing an old friend. So when she texted me (while I was in Puerto Rico on vacation) that she was pregnant, I was ecstatic! I immediately had a huge smile plastered on my face and it [...]