Knockoff Ferrero Rocher Truffles*

I made you something really, really special. Like, really special.

But then somehow I found myself shoving them all in my mouth at once.

I totally meant to save you some, but it was like they were Vodka & Redbull and I was Lindsay Lohan.

Luckily I was kind enough to share the recipe over at Bella Nutella, so you can make me another batch!

P.S. Do you think they make ankle monitors for Ferrero Rocher addicts? Cause I need one. Bad.

25 Responses to “Knockoff Ferrero Rocher Truffles”

Chung-Ah @ Damn Delicious — February 1, 2012 @ 9:42 pm

Loved the Lindsay Lohan reference. And these delicate and divine ferrero rocher truffles.

Not sure if I should make these though. I’d eat this nonstop until they were all gone!

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen — February 1, 2012 @ 9:46 pm

My mom always has a box of these at every holiday on the dessert table. I can pop at least 10 in my mouth before the main desserts even get to the table. Love them!

Nicole, RD — February 1, 2012 @ 9:47 pm

Be still, my heart!

Megan Fargason — February 1, 2012 @ 9:50 pm

Bwah ha. Vodka & red bull. Poor lil Ho-han. Seriously LMAO.

PS these looks amazing!

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga — February 1, 2012 @ 10:34 pm

They’re beautiful and love the pastel, pretty wrappers.

The chocolate candy coating…do you recommend that stuff over say just melting dark chocolate or baker’s chocolate? It looks like your shells are thinner and not a huge thick layer of chocolate shell, which tends to happen to me. Maybe I should switch to the candy coating. Any particular brand you love?

Emily ~So Domesticated~ — February 1, 2012 @ 10:54 pm

Yum… so tempted to make these!

Alanna — February 1, 2012 @ 11:43 pm

Ha! I literally ate 8 Ferrero Rocher truffles watching t.v. after dinner tonight. Thank you for making my addiction SO much more affordable and accessible! Lol!

Maureen — February 2, 2012 @ 12:19 am

I would not care if you told me these had a million calories each…I would still make 3 batches and eat them all by myself!

Jessica Lynn — February 2, 2012 @ 2:03 am

I am addicted to these. Have you tired their coconut version? I just discovered them a few weeks ago and I REALLY wish I had never tasted them, because I literally can’t stop eating them once i start.

Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen — February 2, 2012 @ 7:31 am

Red Bull and vodka- bahahahahaaaa

Sally @ Spontaneous Hausfrau — February 2, 2012 @ 8:08 am

Thank you so much for making these for me. But, what will everyone else have? Cuz I’m NOT sharing these. Nope. ;)

Blog is the New Black — February 2, 2012 @ 8:11 am

Want, need, love.

thelittleloaf — February 2, 2012 @ 8:16 am

These look amazing! I’ve made my own ferrero rocher before and totally understand your addiction – they are so good :-)

Bev Weidner — February 2, 2012 @ 10:04 am

WHUUUUUUUT.

feed.me.now.

The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh — February 2, 2012 @ 10:55 am

I love you. That is all.

Cassie — February 2, 2012 @ 4:09 pm

These are gorgeous! Great idea, Jessica!

Bee (Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine) — February 2, 2012 @ 5:02 pm

I’m loving all your sweets lately! These are adorable and probably taste really similar :) My mom HATES ferrero rocher but my dad thought she LOVED them and got them every Valentines Day for her. She never had the heart to tell him she didn’t like them–so I usually got to eat them! Now that my dad is gone it’s a cute memory to look back on :)

Paula — February 2, 2012 @ 5:25 pm

I am a big fan of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Your truffles look pretty darn tempting!

Kristen — February 2, 2012 @ 7:46 pm

Those are Fantastic! I can totally see why you couldn’t leave those alone….who could??

Joanne — February 2, 2012 @ 9:11 pm

Well we could PUT ankle monitors on you…but I’m not sure they’d prevent you from eating the ferrero rochers. Maybe a hand-to-mouth monitor. Oh man these sound addictive delicious awesome.

Brittany (Eating Bird Food) — February 2, 2012 @ 10:59 pm

I LOVE Ferrero Rocher Truffles and these look amazing!!

Joy — February 3, 2012 @ 11:50 am

I love love rocher. Yours look wonderful.

Faux-rero Rochers and other Friday Favorites | Formal Fringe — February 3, 2012 @ 2:46 pm

[…] reads this week: DIY Marshmallow Candy Hearts on The Shiny Life Knockoff Ferrero Rocher Truffles on The Novice Chef Homemade Valentine’s Day Lollipops on Fashionably […]

glo83 — February 4, 2012 @ 6:34 am

I’m a chocolate addicted…so i can’t resist them!!! ;)

3 recipes: Death by Chocolate | Fünf Gemuse. — October 29, 2012 @ 2:38 pm