Outshine Fruit Bars*

Outshine Fruit Bars (photo via www.thenovicechefblog.com)

Parts of the country might be covered in snow like some gorgeous winter wonderland, but down here in Florida it’s still popsicle eating weather! Yesterday it got back up into the 80′s again…so Jorge and I were both excited to have some of these seasonal Outshine Fruit Bars in the freezer.

P.S. Isn’t Jorge such an adorable hand model? I’m so lucky to have found a husband who puts up with me telling him to hold fruit bars for 30 minutes while they melt all over him.

Outshine Fruit Bars (photo via www.thenovicechefblog.com)

Winter is the best time of year for citrus treats and Outshine knows it! They have two amazing seasonal flavors out, Blood Orange and Grapefruit. To be honest, I am not usually a huge Grapefruit fan. Grapefruit is usually super tart and I make embarrassing faces while I try to eat it.

Outshine Fruit Bars (photo via www.thenovicechefblog.com)

However, these Outshine Grapefruit Fruit Bars are just the perfect amount of sweet and tart! I finally get to enjoy the grapefruit flavor! But to be perfectly honest, the Blood Orange has my heart. The flavor is so perfect and I just love the color.

Outshine Fruit Bars (photo via www.thenovicechefblog.com)Outshine Fruit Bars (photo via www.thenovicechefblog.com)

Since they are so full of flavor, you would never know that they are only 8o calories each! With all the holiday eating we have been doing, it’s nice to be able to eat a sweet treat and not feel guilty.

You can find these seasonal Outshine Fruit Bars in the frozen section of your local grocery store. While you are there, go ahead and pick up the cranberry flavor too…I promise they won’t disappoint! ;-)

This post is sponsored by Outshine Fruit Bars, however all opinions are 100% my own.

11 Responses to “Outshine Fruit Bars”

Caitlin — December 4, 2013 @ 4:51 pm

These bars are so good! I always laugh that I’m getting old when I choose fruit bars as a dessert, but I would much rather these over super rich ice cream.

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — December 4, 2013 @ 5:59 pm

Outshine is my favorite! We bought boxes and boxes and boxes during the summer!

Lorie — December 5, 2013 @ 12:01 am

I saw this earlier today and when I stopped by the store to pick up some milk for dinner, I saw these were BOGO. So I got the Blood Orange & Strawberry.

My kids and I all loved them! Thanks for sharing this healthier frozen treat. :-) Now if only cake came in 80 calories slices.

Celestine — December 6, 2013 @ 10:39 am

I definitely have to try these. The perfect sweet low-cal guiltless treat! Thanks for posting!

Sally — December 8, 2013 @ 8:45 am

These fruit bars look amazing! I love the colors!

Xtine — December 8, 2013 @ 1:59 pm

Lime is my absolute favorite, I had one almost every night all summer. I’ve also tried the mango and the grapefruit but keep going back to the lime.

Andrea — December 9, 2013 @ 10:57 am

Wow – these photos are stunning! I’ll have to keep my eye out for them at the store.

Landers — December 10, 2013 @ 6:02 am

I wish it wasn’t so cold here in New York. I want popsicle weather.

Suzanne — December 10, 2013 @ 8:34 am

Bought some last night. My kids loved them – thanks for the recommendation. It’s still super warm here in South GA too.

Kathy — December 10, 2013 @ 10:58 am

I have never heard of grapefruit fruit bars. They are on my list to try for sure.

April — February 26, 2014 @ 12:58 am

I’ve tried several of the Outshine bars, and they’ve all been delicious. But I always come back to my absolute fav: Pineapple. Sooo good!