Easter Egg Bark Candy*

Easter Egg Bark Candy via www.thenovicechefblog.com

Out of all the holidays, Easter candy is my favorite holiday candy. Halloween candy is just like every day candy, except it is in “fun” sizes. Christmas candy is a close second favorite, but Easter is still the best. I think it’s because of all the pastel colors. And also my absurd love of Robin’s Eggs and Peeps.

Easter Egg Bark Candy via www.thenovicechefblog.com

Speaking of Peeps, I even made my own peeps a few years ago. I know they aren’t the best looking peeps ever, but I was pretty dang proud.

And last year, I made Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Easter Nests…with Robin’s Eggs of course. ;-)

Easter Egg Bark Candy via www.thenovicechefblog.com

So to keep things consistent, this year I am using Robin’s Eggs to make Easter Egg Bark. I also threw in some Mini Cadbury Eggs for good measure. This is a really fun way to use up any leftover chocolate Easter candies (not that I ever have any of that in my house).

Head on over to Dixie Crystals to check out this recipe I developed for this Easter Egg Bark Candy!

8 Responses to “Easter Egg Bark Candy”

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — April 14, 2014 @ 7:35 am

Such a fun Easter treat! Love it!

Christine from Cook the Story — April 14, 2014 @ 9:36 am

This will be a great addition to the kid’s Easter baskets!

Erin R. — April 14, 2014 @ 2:35 pm

Easter candy is the absolute best. Valentines, Halloween and Christmas candies have no effect on me, but I am a total sucker for Easter candy. Robin eggs and Cadbury are the best of all time, but anything pastel and egg/chick/bunny shaped is going to be welcome in my house. Cute bark! I never would have thought of that one, and I especially love the green sugar on top.

Terri/LoveandConfections — April 14, 2014 @ 2:49 pm

Easter candy is so much fun!

Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction — April 14, 2014 @ 3:23 pm

Such a fun Easter candy!

Lauren — April 14, 2014 @ 4:01 pm

I love how fresh and colorful this looks! Yum!

Foodista: 13 Ways to Use Your Leftover Easter Candy - ediTORIal by Tori Spelling — April 24, 2014 @ 5:51 pm

[…] Robin Eggs and pastel-colored frosting are key in this colorful treat. […]

Alice — April 24, 2014 @ 6:07 pm

I just made this with my kids! They loved helping and it’s so adorable!