Peach Dump Cake For One
You know when you need dessert and you go to the pantry and can’t find anything sweet? I hate that. So last week when it happened to me, I stole my kids fruit cup and turned it into this Peach Dump Cake For One! Single serving size dump cake? BRILLIANT.
Y’all know how much I love dump cakes — like my absolute favorite Caramel Apple Dump Cake — but I think I some how love them even more now.
Being able to make an easy 30 minute dessert that is perfect for one person and doesn’t even require a bowl or mixing spoon? Seriously amazing and awful at the same time. Now I want to make a Peach Dump Cake For One every single night. It’s a true struggle to keep myself from making them after dinner.
You literally just dump all the ingredients (six ingredients: fruit of your choice, brown sugar, cinnamon, dry cake mix and butter) into a ramekin and pop it into the oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
Then once it’s all hot and bubbly — and the top is crispy — you top it off with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and dive in. It’s essentially the best peach cobbler you have ever had…but in a single serving size…and you didn’t even have to dirty a single bowl to make it.
I used peaches, but you can use any kind of fruit cup you have on hand! And yes, you can chop up your own fresh fruit if you have that around instead!
I just always have tons of those little fruit cups already in my pantry because the girls both love them. I have tried this recipe with many different fruits — just to name a few for ideas for you: cherries, pineapple and pears. It was the perfect dump cake for one every single time!
You can easily double or triple this recipe if you are serving a crowd and like the idea of serving each person their own cute ramekin full of dump cake. I usually double the recipe and make two because Jorge loves them just as much as I do!
If you like individual desserts, make sure and check out my mug cakes!
Peach Dump Cake For One Recipe
- 1 (4 oz) container diced peaches in juice, drained
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons dry cake mix (vanilla or yellow flavored)
- 1 tablespoon butter, sliced in 3 equal pieces
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 6 oz ramekin with butter or non-stick spray.
- Place peaches in even layer in bottom of ramekin. Top with brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Spread dry cake mix on top and then lay butter slices evenly on top of cake mix layer. Lastly, top with remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes, until the top is golden and the edges are bubbling slightly.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and top with vanilla ice cream and dive in!
Good to the very last bite!